San Francisco Blogging
Every blogger is motivated differently. Non-corporate bloggers – those that create and maintain blogs for their own personal us work mainly for themselves. So why do we do it? Why do we blog? I think the top reasons are as follows.
1. Glory. The vanity was, is and will be always. The fact is, we like being acknowledged when something we write is recognized by someone else. Whether is necessary to be surprised that people wish to be famous?
2. Self-expression. Many people are blogging because it gives them some charge of energy. I created this blog because I just want to share of my thoughts… Why not? And there are guys, who are the professionals in different spheres, but they don’t have another opportunities of expression. Internet is the best instrument for people like us.
Internet is not developed even on a half and I do not exclude such opportunity, that people will become famous all over again online and only after, in real life. Blogging is what such people need.
3. Job. For many, blogging is a real time job. Companies are hire people to write about their new products and its announcement. Like I wrote in my post Occupation Bloggger, the middle salary of such blogger in US is equal $2,5-3 thousands per month.
4. Sale of products. Obviously, logging is an effective way to see either our own, or affiliate products. Especially if we have an electronic product like eBook or useful software, Internet is the best that we can use. And people use it. Blog helps to realize these purposes.
5. Accomplishment. We’re addicted to the sense of “accomplishment” in posting something. This is my passion. I like the rush, then to reflect back at times on all I’ve created and shared. Perhaps this is true for you, as well?