In contemporary times, Instagram remains the best social media marketing equipment for new ventures. The massive engagement rates and enormous follower counts reveal that Instagram accounts play a significant role in building brand awareness. The higher the engagement rate, the more is traffic on your website. It helps in driving people from the Instagram page to different social media outlets. Hence, it is the perfect platform for new ventures who are looking for avenues to make their brand visible among the audience.
All you need to do is optimize your Instagram posts with photos and videos. It will assist in creating unique marketing messages for the niche. When you consider the numbers, it reveals the usefulness of the outlet. Market service indicates that in 2013 witnessed around ninety million users, whereas recent figures go above eight-hundred million. It is a favorite social media platform for people of different age groups.
Why is Instagram a significant marketing tact?
Market surveys suggest that the emergence of influencers in the marketplace has increased competition. In this scenario, Instagram has emerged as the best platform for offering a quick and easy way to share your photos and videos. It is a reliable outlet for celebrities and entrepreneurs looking for avenues to market their production services. Moreover, Instagram marketing is increasing in popularity for small and medium entrepreneurs. The stories feature of this platform is a unique attribute that users experiment with extensively. Also, hashtags have become an integral part of the Instagram marketing strategy. Hence, small and medium enterprises increasingly use Instagram to market the products to a more interested and larger audience.
The top Instagram marketing plans for small entrepreneurs
When you think of your digital marketing strategy, you have to research the available avenues. It will help you understand your requirements as well as choose the one which furnishes your needs. Hence, keep the following points in mind before you devise your marketing plan on this platform:
- Instagram helps expand the reach: When talking about the vast audience base, keep in mind that you must become selective and picky about tools. In this scenario, hashtags play a significant role. When you create hashtags, it plays an integral role in expanding the brand’s reach and using general or specific campaigns. With enticing content and the right hashtag, you can get free likes for IG. Hence, your strategy must focus on relevant hashtags. Keep in mind that you aim to set up brand-awareness through a common hashtag. The more popular a particular hashtag is, the better it is for the brand. With the increasing popularity of a start-up, your followers will use your hashtags and further increase your popularity. You may use up to 25 hashtags in a single content.
- It helps create a brand narrative: When it comes to brand narrative, Instagram stories are significant. It provides users with a remarkable experience. When you upload videos and images to the Instagram story, it creates a buzz for twenty-four hours. Keep in mind that stories are there for a short period. Hence you have to be creative and innovative when it comes to using the tool appropriately. Moreover, the attainment of business goals has a lot to do with this compelling feature. You may use various tools for experimenting with different kinds of content, like boomerang images, short videos, live videos, etc.
- Instagram influencer: Entrepreneurs use Instagram influencers for generating buzz for their products and services. Market surveys reveal that influencer marketing increases your return on investment over ten times. In comparison to other digital media outlets, Instagram influencers are more efficient. Since the content is widely shared and visually driven, it has to be well captured and attractive. Also, you have to harness influencers to create a stellar reputation and positive identity.
- The role of powerful videos: Video marketing is a powerful marketing tool for start-ups. When it comes to promoting your start-up and generating leads, there is no alternative to powerful videos. Research reveals that around 80% of digital content has to do with videos. It helps in building credibility and trust for the brand. When you provide your followers with behind the scene sneak peeks, it helps in building a robust relationship with the latter.
- Following a unique theme for your start-up: For the sake of followers, you have to update your profile to maintain uniqueness. Be consistent with your effort, as this platform is more likely to attract many followers. When you follow a specific theme, it showcases your effort to provide your audience with something new. Keep in mind that Instagram helps build the personality of your firm. It is not only about followers or likes but is an integral part of your digital marketing strategy. Start-ups use stories and thereby showcase compelling messages through this platform. Also, the theme helps you to showcase creativity through posts, stories, and highlights. From the color choice to the format of photos, unique highlight icons, and creative video effects, there are various tools you can use for Instagram marketing. Moreover, there are special effects and animation to highlight the attractiveness of your Instagram stories.
- Go for live video chats: When entrepreneurs attempt to engage in live video chats with their followers, it exposes the latter with your marketing endeavor. You can use the tool for asking them questions and thereby build connections. Moreover, you can create buzz regarding services and products, additional product lines, and new releases. Also, feedback mechanisms can get channeled through this tool.
Instagram marketing tips include offering discount deals and selling Instagram products. When you go live and run Instagram ads, it helps build brand awareness. It also assists in engaging your customers with your brand. Hence, the time has come to use analytics and thereby make significant changes in your marketing strategy. In this digitally driven world, Instagram’s marketing strategy has created its place in the marketplace. All you need to do is leverage the application and look for avenues to harbor benefits.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager who has worked as a database administrator in the IT industry and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He loves to travel, write and play baseball