If you have recently set up a company, your employees are the most valuable asset the business has and human resources is a complex field that demands attention. Most small to medium businesses outsource all their HR needs to a 3rd party provider and here are a few good reasons why.
- Reach High Performers – When you are hiring, you want to attract professional people with a ‘can do’ attitude and the HR agency reaches the top professionals and screens potential candidates, leaving you with an interview shortlist. High flyers register with HR agencies in order to hear about all openings, so when you need a key player in your management team, your needs are put into a large database to find suitable candidates.
- Labour Law Compliance – As an employer, you must comply with stringent labour laws and your HR partner has you covered in every aspect of employment. This is a complex field that requires outsourced HR for startups, which assures that you are compliant in every respect. If, for example, you had a conflict between employees, you need to know how best to handle such a situation, and legal advice is essential. A disgruntled worker often approaches the Department of Labour and they are sure to investigate, so it is important that you have access to labour law details and professional representation, should the need arise.
- Fast Documenting – Employing people should not be a lengthy process, but, as with most government departments, it can take time. This is another reason to forge a working alliance with a start-up HR agency, who can facilitate fast documentation, speeding up the process so the employee can start work.
- Setting Out Employment Policies – This is a critical aspect for every employer; you need to set clear guidelines and expectations, providing disciplinary information, terms and conditions of employment, which outlines what you expect from your workers. The strict employment laws must be followed and with a start-up HR outsourcing service, you are always compliant.
- Terms & Conditions Of Employment – You need to draw up working agreements with employees and with an expert in your corner, contracts are quickly put together by employment law specialists. Should you ever encounter any employee issues, the agency has a team of experienced labour law specialists. Let us not forget health & safety in the workplace, which is something the HR agency would be able to deal with, making sure that you comply.
A small business does not have the resources to manage HR and as the organisation grows, you need to outsource all HR needs to a 3rd party provider. When looking at HR agencies, not all are geared toward start-ups; Google is your best friend and you can approach the right 3rd party company who can tailor their services to empower your business. Outsourcing empowers small businesses with such a vital component as human resources, you need professional handling.